Up to £100 matched Bonus on slots + 200 Bonus Spins on £20 OR Up to £100 Bonus on Live Casino games
Mr Green review : Discover one of the leading European online casino
A FEW WORDS ABOUT MR GREEN CASINO
Founded in 2007-2008, Mr Green came straight from the imagination of three Swedish entrepreneurs: Fredrik Sidfalk and Henrik Bergquis, who had also created the online casino giant Betsson a few years beforehand (in 2001) together with Mikeal Pawlo. Since then, Mr Green has come a long way by becoming one the most well-know online operators, to the point of attracting the interest of some of the market leaders…
In October 2018, the mega brand William Hill had in fact launched a public offer to buy Mr GreenEn for the sum of £242 million. In January 2019, the MRG group – formerly known as Mr Green & Co until May 2018, listed on the NASDAQ and which owns several well-known brands in the iGaming world like RedBet, Winning Room, BingoSlottet or even MamaMiaBingo, accepted this offer. This is a strategic decision for William Hill for several reasons. By acquiring Mr Green, the mega brand will reduce competition in its target market, the UK. It will also benefit from huge revenues generated in European and northern countries by the brand. Finally, having its head office in Gibraltar and therefore having been hit hard by Brexit, William Hill is ensuring itself a gateway into Europe since Mr Green’s headquarters are based in Malta.
The specificity of the operator is of course Mister Green and the concept of the Green casino it embodies. Mister Green, the true gentleman of online gaming will accompany you as you play. He is the guardian of the values which are the brand’s priorities, namely responsible and healthy gaming. The brand is in fact at the origin of Green Gaming, a program which helps players remain in control of their gaming habits.
Moreover, it seems important to us to emphasis the fact that the operator pays particular attention to its VIP clients, who thanks to the Mr Green VIP program Club Royale may benefit from exclusive advantages:
- Fast cash out
- Higher deposit limit
- Deposit and cash out without any processing fees
- Exclusive games available before their official release
- Lower wagering requirement
- Dedicated VIP account manager
- Tangible gifts and Special VIP raffles
- VIP events all around the world
If you are not one of those high rollers who can enter this very selective invitation-only club, you will still have the chance to benefit from The Green Club loyalty program thanks to which you will be able to receive Emerald Coins, exchangeable against some Mr Green Free Spins for example and some Trophies by participating to Challenges.
We advise you to continue reading our Mr Green casino review if you wish to know more about this operator to whom everything seems to succeed. Is it one of the best online casinos? What are its strong points and its weak points? Let us sum it up for you!
Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard
EUR, GBP, CAD, NOK, SEK, DKK, CHF, USD
Mr Green Club Royale
Mr Green Limited (MRG Group)
Gambling Commission (UK)
Swedish Gambling Authority
Redbet, Bertil, BingoSjov, BingoSlottet, MamaMia Bingo, WinningRoom, 11.lv
Betsoft, Blueprint Gaming, Edict (Merkur Gaming), Evolution Gaming, IGT (WagerWorks), Microgaming, NetEnt, Netent Live, Nolimit City, Nyx Interactive, Play’n GO, Playtech, Red Tiger Gaming, Yggdrasil Gaming, Extreme Live, Quickspin, Push Gaming, Scientific, Pragmatic OGS, Novomatic, Authentic Gaming
iOS & Android
Between £1 and £10
MR GREEN BONUS AND PROMOTIONS
Since it is a mega brand which offers several verticals, players who carry out a first deposit on its website have the choice between three welcome offers: Mr green welcome Casino bonus, Mr green Live Casino bonus and the Sportsbook welcome bonus. These offers are not cumulative, each player may only benefit from one of them.
Our Mr Green review being dedicated to the world of casino, we shall concentrate on the Casino Bonus and the Live Casino Bonus.
You may choose your bonus when you open your account. Players who do not wish to benefit from any welcome offer simply have to click on “deposit without bonus” when they register on the site.
Mr Green Casino Bonus
By choosing the Mr Green Casino Welcome Bonus your first deposit is doubled up to a maximum of £100. Thus, if you deposit £50 you will receive a £50 Bonus, while a first deposit of £100 will grant you a £100 Bonus. Together with this doubled first deposit, you will receive 200 Bonus Spins to be used on a selection of Mr Green slots. The first 100 Spins will be released as soon as you claim your welcome offer. The following 100 Mr Green Free Spins will be unlocked over the course of 5 days, at the rate of 20 Spins daily.
Terms and conditions of the Casino Bonus
However, before opting for this bonus we advise you to consult the T&C of the latter on mrgreen’s website.
Here are some of the conditions attached to this bonus which it is important to be familiar with:
- First deposit of at least £20
- The wagering requirement of the deposit bonus and of the Bonus Spins winnings: X35 on slots.
The slots contribute 100% towards fulfilling the wagering requirement.
- The Mr Green Free Spins are activated after a first deposit of minimum £20 and bets of minimum £20 on slot machines.
- When playing with a bonus, the sum of the maximum bet is of £5.
- The winnings obtained with a bonus are limited to £100.
- The Bonus spins do not allow you to bet on all the Mr Green online slots. The first 100 Bonus Spins may be used to play on slots such as Starburst, Gonzo’s or even Aloha. Regarding the 20 Spins you are gifted daily for 5 days, they are usable on a selection of games which will be communicated to you on your Mr Green account.
- After they have been issued, the Bonus Spins may be used for just 7 days. On the other hand, the bonuses may be used over a period of 30 days.
Mr Green Live Casino Bonus
The operator’s Live Casino Welcome offer is very similar to the previous offer since players who choose this bonus will see their first deposit of minimum £20 doubled to up to £100. This bonus may be used on live casino games and on table games.
Terms and conditions of the Live Casino Bonus
- First deposit of £20 or more.
- Wagering requirement: X35.
All the Live casino games and Table games do not contribute in the same manner towards the wagering requirement (Live Dream Catcher: 50%; Live Roulette, Live Blackjack: 10%; other table games: 5%).
- Maximum bet: £5.
- Maximums winnings: £100.
- Validity period of the bonus: 30 days.
Special conditions attached to the bonuses
Every player has two balances:
- Real balance (Funds deposited)
- Bonus balance (bonus received)
If both your balances display a positive balance, the casino will first use your real money to pay your wagers, it is only once you real balance reaches 0 that the bonuses will be used.
One must know that the Mr Green bonuses are not cumulative. Therefore, if you receive a bonus and claim a new bonus, the previous offer will be cancelled.
DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWAL: everything you should know
- Minimum deposit: £10
- Minimum withdrawal: £10
The sum of the minimum deposit on MrGreen is of £10, however if you wish to benefit from one of its casino offers, do not forget the fact that you must deposit at least £20.
The deposits may be carried out via different payment methods: Credit card -Visa, Mastercard- Paypal, Neteller, Skrill and Paysafecard.
The operator also offers “Quick Deposit”, an extremely interesting functionality thanks to which you may credit your account quickly and in all simplicity. As a matter of fact, you do not need to go on your Mr Green account nor do you need to leave the game which you are playing. Do note that the “Quick Deposit” is only available is you have previously used a credit card (Visa, Visa Electron or Mastercard) to carry out deposits. This option is not compatible with other payment methods.
How can you withdraw funds on Mr Green?
There is nothing simpler! Just visit your account and click on “Withdrawal”, indicate the payment method and the amount you wish to withdraw then confirm your request.
It should be noted that by default, the payment method used for withdrawals is that which you have chosen to carry out your deposits. If the latter does not allow you to receive funds, MrGreen will pay you your winnings through bank transfer via the RIB you will have provided when validating your account.
Deposit fees: For deposits carried out via Paysafe Card, you will be charged a fee of 3,9%. Other payment methods incur no extra fees.
Withdrawal fees: The casino applies fees on all withdrawal requests, their sum depends on the currency of the account. For accounts in GBP the processing fees are the following:
- Withdrawals of £100 or less: A fee of £1 per transaction
- Withdrawals above £100: A fee of 1% in the tune of maximum £10 per transaction.
Generally, the withdrawals are processed within 24h. This is the necessary delay for the operator to verify the transactions.
Once your request has been processed by the operator, the funds will be paid to you within a few hours or a few days, depending on the chosen payment method:
- Paypal, Paysafecard, Neteller: Up to 2 hours
- Skrill: Up to 2 days
- Bank transfer, Trustly, Credit Card: Up to 5 working days
If you do not log into your account during a period of 12 months, the latter will be listed as an inactive account. In this case, the casino applies fees of £5 per month. You will not be caught off guard since you will receive an email 1 month before your account is listed as inactive. In order to avoid paying penalties, all you have to do is log into your account once before the end of this 12-month period.
Documents to verify your account before withdrawing
To verify your account and so to be authorised to withdraw your winnings you must provide the casino with the following documents:
- ID document
- Proof of address
- Proof of payment method
You may send this documentary proof to the Mr Green team both by email and by uploading them directly on the website.
Particularity concerning UK players: After carrying out a first deposit, UK players have 72 hours to prove that they are over 18 and thus that they are authorised to play on the site. Beyond this delay, their account will be suspended.
Gaming platform and game portfolio: Mr Green slots and other games
Being a mega brand, Mr Green offers several different verticals (casino, sport, bingo, keno) in order to meet the expectations of all players and as you will soon realise, its game portfolio is ultra-complete. In total, the brand offers its players over 1000 different games, of which 750 are available on Mr Green mobile.
Mr Green Casino
In total, there are over 430 Mr Green slots of which more than 80 jackpot slots and some exclusive games which you will not find on any other operator’s site (Lucky Mr Green by Red Tiger and Golden Colts by Play’n Go for example).
The online casino gets its games from around twenty different slot providers (Betsoft, Blueprint Gaming, Edict (Merkur Gaming), IGT (WagerWorks), Microgaming, NetEnt, Nolimit City, Nyx Interactive, Play’n GO, Playtech, Red Tiger Gaming, Yggdrasil Gaming, Extreme Live, Quickspin, Push Gaming, Scientific, Pragmatic OGS, Novomatic, Authentic Gaming) and therefore offers a varied slot portfolio.
For the casino part, Mr Green uses the Playtech Open Platform which gives access to over 600 games and which showcases online games as well as mobile games. You will therefore be able to choose from a beautiful selection of online slots and mobile slots.
Mr Green Live Casino
Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Poker but also Live Football, Texas Hold’Em or Dream Catcher, The Mr Green Live Casino portfolio offers you an immersive gaming experience with live dealers and about forty live casino games supplied by Evolution Gaming and Netent Live.
Some live casino games have even been developed exclusively for Mr Green Casino. This is for example the case of the Mr Green Roulette and the Mr Green Blackjack 1,2,3 and 4 by Evolution Gaming. In order to play in an even more classy environment, discover the Club Royale Blackjack which are once again exclusive! For a new experience, we invite you to take a look at the Double Ball Roulette. Finally, to visit a casino in an ultra-realistic manner, discover the Live Beyond Live by Netent, a 3D live casino which players had the opportunity to discover in February 2018!
Mr Green Sports
The Mr Green Sportsbook platform is ultra- efficient with more than thirty different sports including football, horse racing, basketball, tennis or even gold and esport. For fast bets, the bookmaker brings to the fore the Live Betting category which contains all the ongoing sports events and the Starting Soon category to bet right before the beginning of a game.
We particularly appreciate the jackpot Bets which present themselves in the form of grids made up of combined bets with thousands if not millions of £ to be won! Generally speaking, Mr Green Sports is in a rather good position when it comes to the odds for sports bets, however it is a shame that it does not offer matches in live streaming.
Mr Green Bingo
Whether you wish to fill in the Bingo grids with your lucky numbers or if you prefer to try your luck with pre-filled cards, Mr Green Bingo offers different games with various different themes and grids (50, 75, 90 ball…) with which the sum of the bet as well as the jackpot may also differ. Of course, Bingo is available both online and on mobile.
We particularly appreciate the design of this vertical on its online version since every Bingo hall transports you in a different universe. Just like with Mr Green Slots, the operator allows you to escape the everyday grind as you play!
Mr Green Keno
Available with Mr Green since 2017, Keno is a classic lottery game which is drawn every minute. Choose numbers between 1 and 80 and the sum you wish to wager (between £1 and £10) and just let the hat decide!
Every minute, 20 numbers are drawn. You can select between 1 and 10 numbers, of course, the more you choose, the more the winnings may be important.
We slightly regret that Mr Green Casino offers just one game of Keno.
Mr Green app: Your favourite games directly on your smartphone iOS or Android
Find all the know-how of the Swedish operator on your smartphone for an experience which best suits your pace of live and allows you to bet on casino games but also to place sports bets or to play a round of Bingo wherever you are thanks to the Mr Green apps!
The fact that the Mr Green Casino app was named “Casino App of the Year” in 2016 during the IGA (International Gaming Awards) just goes to prove that it is one of the best on the market to play from one’s mobile. Whether it is the Mr Green app iOS or the Mr Green app Android, both these applications have been carefully studied to be as practical and intuitive as possible and the operator has met the challenge successfully.
We particularly appreciate being able to benefit from exclusive promotional offers reserved for players who bet from their smartphone as well as having the chance to contact customer service 24/7 and also the fact that you can deposit money and carry out withdrawals directly from your smartphone.
ALL OF MR GREEN’S EFFORTS AND SERIOUSNESS REGARDING REGULATIONS AND SECURITY
Mr Green is currently present on 13 markets and operates under different licenses:
- UK: license issued by the UK Gambling Commission (000-039264-R-319432-011)
- Ireland: sportsbook license (1011600)
- Denmark: license issued by the Danish Gambling Authority (18-0457046)
- Italy: license issued by the Agenzia delle Dogane e dei Monopoli (GAD AAMS 15024)
- Sweden: license issued by the Swedish Gambling Inspectorate (18Li7512)
Meeting the requirements of these regulators and ensuring a secured and responsible gaming experience for players is the key focus of the group of whom the current CEO is Per Norman. It is crucial for the operator to help keep gaming under control in order for betting to remain fun and for it not to lead to dependence issues or financial problems. This is why it has developed Green Gaming which bases itself on a unique tool which establishes a profile for every single player according to their gaming habits and results and evaluates their risk level, providing them with personalized recommendations. As you will have understood, with the Green Gaming tool it actively fights against dependence and is an advocate of responsible gaming and complies with the requirements of regulators.
Know that you may at any given moment set your own limits (deposit, loss and wagering limits), block your account for one or several days (take a break) or request a self-exclusion for a shorter or longer period. Finally, if you wish to limit your gaming sessions, you may set a reminder in order for an alarm to warn you when time is running out.
PRO, CONS AND FACT
- It can be difficult to find an online casino which accepts Paypal, Mr Green is one of the small handful of operators who accept it.
- The operator has received some ten awards over the past few years, which simply goes to show its seriousness and the quality of its work. Every reward provides an additional assurance of quality for players. In 2018 for example it received the IGA of the most Socially Responsible Online operator of the year, while in 2017 it was the Online Gaming operator of the year IGA award which was given to him, in 2016 it was named Mobile Operator of the year…
- The online casino encourages responsible gaming via Green Gaming. With the Green gaming tool, every player can test their gaming habits in order to determine whether they are risky or not.
- One may find some exclusive games on this Swedish online casino! Lucky Mr Green developed by Red Tiger and Golden Colts by Play’n Go are slot machines created exclusively for Mr Green. You may also find exclusive Mr Green Live Casino games such as the Roulette Live Beyond Live, Mr Green Live Balckjack1,2,3 and 4 or even the Mr Green VIP Auto Roulette.
- Mr Green has developed with Netent a 3D live casino which will give you the impression of being in a land-based casino!
- Unfortunately, Mr Green applies a fee on all withdrawals.
WHAT WE WOULD LOVE TO GET ON MR GREEN CASINO ?
To conclude our Mr Green review here are the changes we would like to see with this operator:
- We would like to be able to classify the sots according to different criteria such as their RTP of their slot provider for example. Currently, games can only be classified in terms of “top rated”, “new releases” or “jackpot slots”.
- For sports betting, we would like the operator to add the live streaming functionality for players to be able to watch games live directly from their computer or smartphone.
- Generally speaking, we would like all the verticals of the operator to be as well-thought and amazing as the casino which is truly its focus area.
- We hope to see a little more real time CRM and gamification since once again, Mr green is lagging behind its direct competitors such as Casumo or Vera & John.